Key regional climate change and conservation resources are listed and linked by region and by state below.
– Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI) (CO2 budget trading program of Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Maryland, and Vermont)
– Union of Concerned Scientists, Confronting Climate Change in the Northeast: Science, Impacts, and Solutions
– USDA Climate Hubs, Effects of Drought on Forests and Rangelands in the United States: Northern Forests
– US EPA, Northeast Impacts and Adaptation
– US Global Change Research Program, Regional Climate Change Impacts, Northeast
Below are lists of the states and territories in the Land Trust Alliance’s Northeastern Region, which includes Chesapeake Bay. Click on a state or scroll down to access relevant conservation resources and state-specific climate change information.