Home » Regional Resources: Midwest
Key regional climate change and conservation resources are listed and linked by region and by state below.
– EcoAdapt, The State of Climate Change in the Great Lakes Region
– Midwest Greenhouse Gas Reduction Accord, (CO2 cap and trade rule finalized in 2010, but informally suspended)
– NOAA, Great Lakes Region, Climate Adapted Planning Resources, Sea Grant / Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory
– The Nature Conservancy, Climate Change in the Great Lakes Region: Adapting Conservation Efforts for a Sustainable Future
– Union of Concerned Scientists, Confronting Climate Change in the U.S. Midwest, 2009
– USDA Climate Hubs, Effects of Drought on Forests and Rangelands in the United States: Northern Plains, Southern Plains
– US EPA, Midwest Impacts and Adaptation
– US FWS, Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Upper Midwest and Great Lakes Landscape Conservation Cooperative
– US Global Change Research Program, Regional Climate Change Impacts, Midwest
Below are lists of the states and territories in the Land Trust Alliance’s Midwestern Region, which includes the Great Lakes. Click on a state or scroll down to access relevant conservation resources and state-specific climate change information.