Key regional climate change and conservation resources are listed and linked by region and by state below.
– Climate Change Effects and Adaptation Approaches in Marine and Coastal Ecosystems of the North Pacific Landscape Conservation Cooperative: Compilation of Scientific Literature, 2011 (Washington, Oregon, and California)
– National Academy of Sciences, Sea Level Rise for the Coasts of California, Oregon, and Washington: Past, Present, and Future, 2012
– The Nature Conservancy, Managing Changing Landscapes in the Southwestern United States, Southwest Climate Change Initiative
– Union of Concerned Scientists, Global Warming: California and Western States
– Western Climate Initiative (Arizona, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington; and the Canadian Provinces of British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, and Quebec)
Below are lists of the states and territories in the Land Trust Alliance’s Western Region and Pacific Islands and Territories. Click on a state or scroll down to access relevant conservation resources and state-specific climate change information.